Warehouse and manufacturing of the future
at your fingertips.
HKK Group, Zebra Technologies, GS1 Poland and Poznan University of Technology invite you to a seminar where we will present modern technologies and solutions to improve modern logistics and manufacturing processes.
We would like to thank all participants for attending the autumn edition of the seminar on modern warehouse logistics.
Dear all, in order to apply for participation in the seminar, please fill out the following registration form. Participation in the seminar is free of charge.
Dear all, we would like to inform you that we have finished accepting applications for the seminar. Thank you all for your interest, and for those of you who will not be able to attend the event this time, we already invite you to similar seminars, which we will certainly hold in 2024.
Join the event and benefit from the knowledge of experts with more than 30 years of experience in the industry. During the seminar, you will be able to physically experience the course of the most important logistics processes, supported by the Digitio WMS warehouse management system and the most modern tools available on the market to support production processes.
Hour. 9:30 – Registration
Hour. 10:00 – Start of the Seminar
Hour. 10:10 – Part 1 – Receiving and storage processes and warehouse volumetrics.
- How to streamline the admission process using HKK WMS and modern Honeywell auto ID devices?
- Improve the quality of basic product data with Cubiscan dimensioning devices.
- Can you store goods better in your warehouse? New quality of space organization with professional warehouse signage.
Hour. 11:20 – Coffee break
- For those interested, we will give presentations on operational intelligence issues and BlueYonder WMS.
Hour. 12:00 – Part 2 – Picking and release processes and the role of barcodes.
- Picking as the process with the greatest optimization potential. Multi Order Picking with HKK WMS.
- What can Voice Picking technology give you?
- Warehouse release: Honeywell label printers and integration with INNOSHIP.
- Barcodes and GS1 standards for logistics.
Hour. 13:30 – Lunch
Hour. 14:30 – Brewery tour and opportunity to taste kraft beer. An additional gift of a beer kit to take with you will await all seminar participants.
Contact and Information:
tel. +48 721 688 787